Next Steps



1.  What kind of degree will I get after graduation?

Graduates will get a Master of Science degree, jointly conferred by both HKUST and NYU.


2.  How will I be affiliated with HKUST and NYU after graduation?

Graduates of the program will become alumni of both HKUST (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology) and NYU (New York University).  They will have access to alumni community of both universities.


3.  What is a class profile like?

The student profile of MSGF is very global and diverse. A typical intake consists of 40-50 students of 15 nationalities from more than 10 locations. On average they come with more than 10 years of work experience. 60-70% of the students locate outside Hong Kong.