The upcoming MSGF Class of 2017 will commence in November 2016. Interested candidates will need to submit an application online, and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
1. Preliminary Information Form: Interested candidates should submit a Preliminary Information Form online and attach your CV/Resume.
2. Preliminary Information Interview: The Admissions Office will contact you within one week after receipt of your form and CV and discuss your suitability to the program. If applicable, a Preliminary Information Interview will be arranged.
3. Online Application: If we find the MSGF program is a right fit for you, you will be invited to submit an online application. Along with the online application form, you will also be required to submit the followings:
- An updated CV/Resume
- Three essays
- Official transcripts
- A passport photo
- Two recommendation forms, one of which should be your work reference
- TOEFL/IELTS results (if applicable)
- A non-refundable application fee on HK$ 1,200
4. Selection Interview: Upon review of your completed application form and materials, you may be invited for a selection interview if shortlisted. The interview is usually conducted face-to-face or via Skype.
APPLICATION DEADLINE AND ADMISSIONS RESULT
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until class is full. For the upcoming MSGF Class of 2017 which commences in November 2016, the upcoming application deadline is March 9, 2016 (Wed). We strongly encourage interested candidates to submit their application as soon as possible to allow ample time for visa application (if applicable) and program preparation. Upon receipt of a completed application, admissions result will usually be released within 8 weeks after application submission.