The upcoming application deadline for Class of 2018 is Feb 15 (Wed). Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a Preliminary Information Form for scheduling a preliminary interview. We are happy to answer your questions and advise your candidacy during the interview. For enquiry, please email email@example.com
1. Preliminary Information Form: Interested candidates should submit a Preliminary Information Form online and attach your CV/Resume.
2. Preliminary Information Interview: The Admissions Office will contact you within one week after receipt of your form and CV and discuss your suitability to the program. If applicable, a Preliminary Information Interview will be arranged.
3. Online Application: If we find the MSGF program is a right fit for you, you will be invited to submit an online application. Along with the online application form, you will also be required to submit the followings:
- An updated CV/Resume
- Three essays
- Official transcripts
- A passport photo
- Two recommendation forms, one of which should be your work reference
- TOEFL/IELTS results (if applicable)
- A non-refundable application fee on HK$ 1,200
4. Selection Interview: Upon review of your completed application form and materials, you may be invited for a selection interview if shortlisted. The interview is usually conducted face-to-face or via video conference.
APPLICATION DEADLINE AND ADMISSIONS RESULT
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until class is full. We strongly encourage interested candidates to submit their application as soon as possible to allow ample time for visa application (if applicable) and program preparation. Upon receipt of a completed application, admissions result will usually be released within 8 weeks after application submission.